Monday, February 23, 2015

Menu Plan Monday - 2/23

I keep making attempts at Menu Planning.  I think I do this backwards from most people - I know others look through their pantry and fridge and find recipes to match the ingredients --- I find recipes and go shopping for things I don't have.  Keeps me more interested.  So, here's the plan for this week (subject to change if we don't feel like cooking).


Tuesday:  Mini Meatball Mac and Cheese  (This is the one most likely to get dropped - it looks like a lot of work...)

Wednesday:  Chicken Fried Chicken

Thursday:  Frito Pie Enchiladas (DH is really excited about this one)

Friday:  Joan's Chicken Stuffing Casserole (one of the many variations of this classic)


Sunday:  Simple Taco Burgers (we've had this before, and everyone loved it)

This is linked over at Orgjunkie.com Menu Plan Monday - a great source of menu planning and ideas.

Next week I'll report back on how this week went - successes and failures!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Thanks for all the great recipe links! Good luck with your cooking.