Cowboy Burgers: These were a hit. Different taste from just regular burgers but good. I broiled rather than grilled, since we're out of propane and it really wasn't grilling weather. Broiling worked just fine.
Baked Blueberry and Banana Oatmeal: Another baked oatmeal hit. I think the bananas were a good addition. Won't make this as often as the triple berry oatmeal (look below - it's on the menu again) but would be good to make when I have a couple of bananas that need using.
Crockpot Chicken and Noodles: Quite the success. Everyone had seconds (except me) and it is all gone. I thought there might be leftovers for my lunch tomorrow, but nope. Uses frozen noodles, which I've never used before, and they were tasty.
For this week (did shopping for two weeks, so we will just pick and choose from the options below). I do know that tonight will be the Triple Berry Baked Oatmeal. I hope there are leftovers for my lunch on Tuesday!
- Lemon Chicken and Potato Bake from The Chunky Chef
- Triple Berry Baked Oatmeal from 5 Dollar Dinners
- Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole from Julie's Eats and Treats
- Crockpot Pizza Pasta from Julie's Eats and Treats
- Bacon Cheeseburger Sandwiches from It's Yummi
- Katherine's Chicken Tetrazzini from Plain Chicken (one of my favorite recipe sites)
- Grands Chuckwagon Bake from Pillsbury
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole from The Seasoned Mom
- Cheesy Piggies in a Blanket with Come-back Sauce from Taste and Tell (and Rachael Ray)
- Slow Cooked Cheeseburger Casserole from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures
Hop on over to Orgjunkie.com for more meal planning ideas.