Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 10 - Tuesday

Daily Tasks:
photo - manhole:  I hadn't really noticed before, but some of the manholes downtown have Native American art on them.  Here's one for Seattle City Light.  I'm not sure what this art means, but it's a fairly common image around here.


stitching:  1 hour, 1 minute on SK Blue Moon.  I'm certainly enjoying stitching this one - I just love the colors, and the confetti isn't too crazy.  I'm having to skip one symbol, however, since I'm missing the floss.  803 is very hard to find, apparently.
de-clutter:  15 minutes at work on my Outlook Sent box; 15 minutes at home on the hall closet.  I found a sweater that I had knit for Katie when she was small - she outgrew it before I finished it, unfortunately.  I bought the yarn in France, when I was there 25 years ago!

No comments: