Saturday, January 28, 2012

Days 25, 26, 27 - Wed, Thurs, Fri

So, for these three days I was either traveling or with clients.  Wednesday and Thursday in Chicago and Friday in Calfornia.  These days, all I managed to accomplish was my daily photo.  But, that's better than nothing!  I'm back on track today, so I will be posting my Saturday entry tonight at the usual time.

Daily Tasks
Wednesday photo - court:  So this is the frozen basketball court of our hotel, north of Chicago.  I'd been on the plane almost all day, and this was my last chance to snap a picture.


Thursday photo:  sign:  The freeway sign directing us to O'Hare.


Friday photo:  viewMy first time taking a photo out the plane window.  I think it came out pretty well.  I'm not sure what mountains these were - we were flying over northern California at the time.

No comments: